Friday, February 20, 2009

'Round The Table at Jim's Birthday!


Demonstrating the "No-Smile Smile"


"Glad you were born. Keep it up." - Actual SMS sent from Meg Lavery


Christy : Miriam - Happy : Chillaxed


Wendy as a pirhanna


Isaac and Wicke were asked to look happy.
Isaac went for "Soutern Belle Receives Unexpected Gift From Suitor"
Wicke chose "Oops, I swallowed some of my tobacco juice."


Allison and Meg made me promise not to use their attempt at the "No-Smile Smile."

It's my birthday.

Brad and Jo win for "Handsomest Couple,"
since the contenders were Picture 1 and the following entry.


Trina, Seth, Brandon's tongue, and Brandon

Lizzie and Amy were abandoned by their husbands.
Of course, Simon was watching the kids and James was in the States.
But it's my birthday.


Tyler. Pumped.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

gosh, I miss you!! I wish I could have been at the celebration dinner. So excited to know God is using you so mightily there in Burundi. Not only will you not be the same, but neither will they.

Love you, son!