Friday, October 3, 2008

Let's Get A Slow Clap Going

Okay, please notice the title of this blog. Now please notice who has been posting on this blog. My wife is brilliant, beautiful, eloquent and insightful, and I cannot get her to post on this blog to save my life. So I'm appealing to you, the listening public, to convince her. We're gonna get a slow clap started through the comment function of this posting. If you want to hear from Karri Kathryn DeSelm on this blog, just post a comment that says "CLAP." We'll see if we can get her out here. I'll kick it off.

PS. - I'm pretty sure your comment won't show unless you have a gmail account. It's free, and I really love reading your comments. So if you have posted a comment and it didn't show, that may be the problem. Sign up, and let's hear those claps!

10 comments:

Jim said...

CLAP!

Me said...

Double Clap!

Andrew Hoffman said...

CLAP!





CLAP!


CLAP!
CLAP!
CLAP!CLAP!

Miller Mommy said...

CLAP CLAP CLAP! Come on cousin :) I know you have it in you!!!
I love reading the updates but give your hubby a break :)
CLAP CLAP CLAP

P.S. I don't have a gmail account so Jim let me know if you can see this comment :)

Mars Deneken said...

CLAP!

CLAP!

*stands up slowly*

CLAP!!

CLAP!!

Michael said...

clap

Clap

CLap

CLAp

CLAP

CLAP!

Anonymous said...

Clap clap clap...I don't think you have to have a gmail account to comment.


CLAP CLAP! Come on Karri! Clap!

Unknown said...

CLAP!

Jennifer Benz said...

Clap!

Captain DeSelm said...

MANTIS!