Thursday, November 6, 2008

Burundi Fun & Beauty


DRC Mountains from across Lake Tanganyika

Showing off... I can do that too...

Very high jumping...

Jim bringing the house down with his skills of ROCK

Burundian Drum Team

Karri teaching a thing or two about drumming

Jim introducing us at Enoch's rural church

Karri & Enoch in front of the bricks Enoch bought to build his future home

Kids

Amazing Moth!

David with jack-jack and Sam - the dogs we lived with at Trina and Seth Chase's home

Karri & David - one of the youth who is actually a twin... I think this is David...

Jim, Karri, Isaac, & Wendy celebrating Wendy's Quarter Century Birthday

1 comment:

Mars Deneken said...

I wish I was with you guys...I kinda wonder why I didn't even think about it. Maybe 'cuz I thought I'd feel like a third wheel, haha. But seriously, I'm jealous...in a good way.

Love you guys and hope to see you both VERY SOON!